Most of the time when we shop for jeans, we are least bothered about the way we will look in the it we assume that if it’s branded one then it will look good on us but this is not the case. If you too are one of those think this way then you are mistaken.
Things to remember while buying:
- Size should be considered: make sure whenever you shop for Jeans for Men or Jeans for women then the first thing you should know is your waist size, don’t go for it if it is a bit loose on your waist. As these days online shopping is taking over and most of us buy jeans online.
- Once you are done with the right waist size then look out for comfort of the fabric only choose the fabric that is really comfortable to you. If you want to show off a bit of your stomach then low rise jeans can be the best option. But before you purchase one you need to make sure that this low waist jeans suits you.
- Look out for the right fabric, you will find that there a lot of high price jeans there you just need to make sure that those high price jeans are combination of denim from Japan and Italy.
- If you are too style conscious then you can go for the washed one or the faded one these will cost you a bit more as these are chemically processed. Purchase them in bulk as each one will give you a different look.
Things not to do while wearing a Jeans:
- Don’t opt for Baggy one as it will make you look larger
- Don’t opt for tapered one as this will make you thighs look larger
- Don’t opt for high waist one as it will make your hips look larger
- Don’t opt for stretched one if you have a flat backside.
- Don’t opt for short jeans if you are short at height rather if you are short then you should go for jeans that hides your shoe.
- Don’t buy it if it has no pockets at the back side, if you have large hips. Jeans with center pocket at the backside will give a feel of smaller bottom.
If everything fails in that case you need to look out for the jeans that are universal which fits to most of the body types. Just you need to make sure that it suits your style. At last the most important thing is that you should purchase jeans that fits your backside. You should be really cautious if you are doing online shopping.